Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
An outstanding opportunity for an Assistant Site Manager based in the Central Belt area has become available with a Main Building Contractor. This is an excellent chance for someone who has either already been in an Assistant Site Manager role or is in a Supervisory role looking for a step up. This particular role is to carry out works on a University project which offers excellent opportunities of progression within the company. Other works in their portfolio include projects within the Industrial, Residential and Commercial sectors. Over their history they have been extremely successful due to their excellent completion standards, meeting the client’s satisfaction by focussing on all aspects of the construction process.
- Overseeing on-site labourers and Construction Workers
- Ensuring building materials and equipment are available at all times
- Monitoring construction budget and expenses
- Coordinating daily onsite activities with the Site Supervisor and Construction Project Manager
- Liaising between clients and subcontractors/suppliers
- Planning and implementing work schedules
- Adhering to the construction industry standards and safety regulations
- Undertaking site safety inspections
- Preparing and presenting site reports
- Trades background
- up to £40K with excellent opportunities of progression
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.