Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
We are recruiting 2 Painting Operators who can carry out operation of robot dopeless painting of pipes and couples to a safe and efficient standard.
Your responsibilities/activates will be:
- Do change over and set up of the painting robots
- Carry out pipe drying and preheating
- Perform all tasks with HSE policies and recognise any potential risks
- Keep the workplace clean and in order
- Keep records up to date and keep information stored
This will be temporary (6 months) with a high chance of going permanent after which will be based in Aberdeen and will work between day, back and nightshift.
To qualify for this role you must have good knowledge and understanding of HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) policies, experience in a similar role and comfortable with performing product inspections.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.