Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
We are currently looking for a Base Mechanic to join our client in the Altens area of Aberdeen. This is a permanent, onshore position.
General criteria is as below;
- Successful candidate will be either a time-served diesel Mechanic with at least 3 years’ relevant experience OR be semi-skilled and highly experienced.
- They will carry out repair, preparation, maintenance and refurbishment of diesel plant and machinery.
- They must have recent working knowledge of diesel driven equipment (engine stripping and re-building, repairing, servicing and maintenance)
- They will preferably have experience of working with offshore equipment such as compressors, steam or pumping equipment.
- Electrical knowledge also an advantage but not essential.
- It is critical that they can complete paperwork in a concise, timely manner and be computer literate.
- Comes with a competitive salary and benefits package
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.