Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
An outstanding new position for an Earthworks CAD Technician has just recently become available with a Civil Engineering and Groundworks Contractor based near Livingston. The role will be based in their offices with occasional visits to site and will lend itself to people who have experience within a similar role or Site Engineers with CAD knowledge, looking to move into this type of environment. This is a company who have been operating now for over 40 years carrying out a wide range of services to their clients such as Civil Engineering, Earthworks, Roads and Infrastructure to many Residential Projects. They adhere to full health and safety procedures and are regularly winning projects within the area.
- Meeting with engineers, draftsmen, and designers to review blueprints and design drawings.
- Inputting design specifications into the CAD software.
- Creating surface and solid CAD models according to client specifications.
- Working with a design team and individually on CAD projects.
- Reviewing CAD models with the client and making minor adjustments.
- Earthwork experience
- CAD experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.