Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
An outstanding chance for a Civils Project Coordinator to join a Main Civil Engineering Contractor has become available based in Glasgow. This company are a thriving contractor winning regular new contracts in sectors such as Infrastructure, Marine and Flood protection. They have been a stable, secure company for over 60 years who have always had a real passion for the work they carry out. Projects include Substations, Bridge Replacement and Refurbishments, Reservoirs and Waste Water Treatment works. They are looking for a Project Coordinator who has solid site experience who is able to hit the ground running and co-ordinate projects with confidence.
- Planning front end processes.
- Reviewing detailed information – helping to turn the projects in to solutions.
- Co-ordination of team members and projects.
- Maintaining of records.
- Ordering equipment and supplies.
- Managing deadlines.
- Scheduling meetings and attending meetings.
- Car or Car Allowance.
- Family Healthcare.
- Generous Holidays.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.