Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
An excellent opportunity for a Civils Quantity Surveyor or Estimator has become available to join an extremely established Main Civil Engineering Contractor based in Kirkcaldy, working on projects up to £2million. Works include bulk earthworks, structural works, ground works for housebuilders, drainage and road maintenance on projects for a portfolio of large clients who they have long standing relationships with. You will possess a strong work ethic and solid previous knowledge in a Quantity Surveyor/ Estimating role, in order to bring an excellent skillset to this successful company.
- Estimate materials, time and labour costs
- Preparing, negotiating and analysing costs for tenders and contracts
- Coordination of work effort
- Advising on a range of legal and contractual issues
- Valuing completed work and arranging for payments
- Civils Experience
- Up to £40K
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.