Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
We are looking to recruit an experienced CNC Sliding Head Machinist or experienced CNC Turner who can be trained to work within our busy machine shop in Dundee.
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate they have all the basic CNC turning skills to a high standard. Applicants should also be able to understand engineering drawings and work to close tolerances.
As a company we work with high specification materials from stainless steel to high temperature alloys therefore knowledge of machining these types of material would also be an advantage. It would be preferred if candidates have experience of working with Fanuc Controlled Machines training will be provided to the successful candidate.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Produce precision components from raw materials.
- Make changes to programmes on machines as required to ensure tolerances are adhered to
- Work from drawings and work instructions.
- Competent with all types of measuring equipment
- Carry out 1 offs and meet the correct specifications and quality criteria
- Document times and set ups
- Keep workplace and machinery clean and safe
- Wear PPE as required
- Maintain safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
39 hour week, salary DOE
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.