Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
A Commercial Director position that has become available with a Leading Civil Engineering Contractor in Aberdeen. This role comes with a competitive salary and would be suitable for someone looking to make the step up from their current position or someone who has experience in the role already. The company carry out works such as major roadworks, earthworks and drainage across projects such as utilities, residential, directional drilling and civil engineering. They are proud of building an excellent reputation over the last 40 years and take pride in their allocation of up to date technologies and machinery they utilise when carrying out their projects on time and to budget to the highest of standards.
- Developing accurate project bids with the help of other departments
- Agreeing to timescales, costs and resources for a project
- Creating plans for each stage of a project
- Negotiating with suppliers and contractors
- Constantly monitoring progress, quality and costs
- Reporting regularly to executives about project progress
Beneficial: Utilities background
Salary: Competitive salary and package
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.