Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
One of our long-standing clients is looking for a dynamic and forward thinking Business Development Manager to come join their thriving construction business. As an established construction organisation which has been in operation for over 20 years, they are looking for individuals who share the same core values and bring a wealth of experience & knowledge to their business.
As the Business Development Manager this is a great opportunity to expand your knowledge and enhance my clients wider business. This position is a full-time, permanent role primarily based in Glasgow, however travel further a field will be essential. This is an excellent opportunity for a BDM to put their spin on things and create a successful career.
The key responsibilities include:
- Secure tender enquiries which are in line with the businesses plan
- Identify, manage and develop leads and projects to deliver growth in line with our client’s business plan
- Produce a strategy for targeting key individuals and organisations for BD
- Track all sales and tender opportunities
- Assist with the commercial department with tender opportunities
- Ensure sales and estimating meetings are attended with directors and provide an overview on any recent activities
- Build a strong relationship with clients, in person and via phone
- Prepare presentations to directors to raise the company’s profile
The key skills / knowledge / experience required:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within the construction industry
- An excellent understanding of the construction industry with great contacts within main contractors
- Excellent ability to identify new clients and increase tendering opportunities
- Excellent communication skills
- An excellent team player
- Company pension
- Bonus Scheme
- Performance bonus
- Sick pay
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.