Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
A new opportunity for a Contract Manager to join a Main Building Contractor has become available just outside Stirling. They are winning regular contracts and continue to do so within the area and further afield. Projects span across the Residential, Commercial and Industrial sectors and cover small and larger scales valuing up to £20million. Previous project experience that would be beneficial for this role would include Care Homes, Social Housing and Industrial builds. The role will be a mix of Site and Office based work looking like 1 day in the office and 4 days on site, working to high standards and contributing to achieving client satisfaction on every project.
- Researching, gathering, and presenting information to clients and/or stakeholders regarding contracts.
- Overseeing and/or managing the ordering of materials and supplies.
- Preparing budgets and ensuring that the completion and production of construction projects fall within budget.
- Devising ways by which budgets can be minimised.
- Supervising staff and workers and working collaboratively with them when required.
- Creating and maintaining healthy relationships with suppliers and customers.
- Experience on Care Homes, Social Housing or Industrial Builds
- Experience within a similar role
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.