Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
You will be joining a well-established Refurbishment and Fit Out Main Contractor based in Aberdeen as a Contracts Manager working on a wide variety of projects such as gym fit outs, hotels, universities, office fit outs and high-rise residential properties to name a few. This Contractor focus on teamwork, safety, creativity and integrity as their key values and are looking for someone who can also obtain these traits. They have built up an excellent portfolio of clients through excellent project standards, completing these projects on time and on budget. They take pride in their professional and quality service and look to hire a Contracts manager who also adopts this approach.
- Developing and presenting project proposals.
- Meeting with clients to find out their requirements.
- Discussing, drafting, reviewing and negotiating the terms of business contracts.
- Agreeing budgets and timescales with the clients.
- Managing construction schedules and budgets.
- Attending site meetings to monitor progress.
- Acting as the main point of contact for clients, site and project managers.
- Making sure construction projects meet agreed technical standards.
- Liaising with technical and financial staff, sub-contractors, legal teams and the client’s own representatives.
- Overseeing invoicing at the end of a project.
- Working on-site and in an office.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.