Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
An outstanding Contracts Manager role with a well-renowned Main Building Contractor has become available in Aberdeen. This contractor is winning regular contracts and are currently thriving, working across sectors such as Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Healthcare, Education and more. They are looking for a Contract Manager who has solid experience within the role who would be able to hit the ground running in a hardworking and rewarding environment. They are proud of the environment they have created over the years for their employees, who they recognise as a key driver of their success. With excellent reviews from their strong portfolio of clients, they look to continue this by recruiting a Contracts Manager who shares the same high standards about their work.
- Oversee projects from start through to completion.
- Ensure that work is completed on time and within its budget.
- First point of contact for members of the public, clients, site managers and sub-contractors.
- Stay on top of health and safety.
- Negotiating sub-contract orders and monitoring sub-contractors, planning critical dates, and organising labour.
- Identifying areas for improvement.
- Up to £65K
- 32 days holiday
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.