Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
A new opportunity is available for a Contracts Manager to join an established Fit Out and Refurbishment Main Contractor based in Aberdeen. This role will be office based and will require previous experience in specialised fit out projects be desirable however experience in other project would potentially be considered. Projects span across offices, gyms, universities, hotels and commercial and industrial refurbishments. They are consistently winning new contracts and are looking for Contracts Managers who can buy into their ethos which is to deliver all projects to a high standard through exceptional teamwork within a proactive workforce.
- Creating and maintaining healthy relationships with suppliers and customers
- Studying the requirements, duties and obligations of the company under contracts to ensure alignment with the company’s goals and industry regulations.
- Researching, gathering, and presenting information to clients and/or stakeholders regarding contracts
- Overseeing and/or managing the ordering of materials and supplies
- Preparing budgets and ensuring that the completion and production of construction projects fall within budget
- Devising ways by which budgets can be minimized
- Supervising staff and workers and working collaboratively with them when required.
- Training, supervising and managing the contract team.
- Trades background
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar role
- First Aid
- Other benefits negotiable
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.