Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
A first-class opportunity for a Project/ Contracts Manager is available to join a Multi-Award Winning Main Contractor, overseeing projects in the North of Scotland. Working across New Build and Conservation projects, this contractor have worked on some exciting projects such as Castles, Distilleries, Historic Buildings and Universities to name a few. They are continuing to win projects and are looking for a high calibre individual with passion for the industry who can become a strong addition to the team and contribute to success.
- Oversee multiple projects.
- Provide progress reports to directors.
- Develop and maintain optimal relationships with external stakeholders.
- Lead and manage all aspects of construction throughout the project life cycle.
- Be flexible with travel requirements in the North Scotland region.
- Create schedule of works so projects are completed on time.
- £60K + Car Allowance
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.