Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Engineers should have relevant software/hardware engineering background, and a proven track record of systems design and implementation based around some of the following:
- SCADA packages (Citect, Intouch, VTSCADA)
- PLC’s (Siemens, Rockwell, Schneider)
- Industrial networks (Modbus TCP, Ethernet-IP, DNP3, IEC61850)
- Microsoft Development Packages (Microsoft Office, SQL)
- Electrical Design Packages (AutoCAD etc.)
- Engineering project documentation
- Cradle to Grave engineering
- Commercial acumen
Ideal candidates will be:
- Qualified to HND/degree level or can demonstrate a high level of coding experience in system development.
- Comfortable working in all aspects found within a control system project lifecycle
- Strong communicator with excellent organisational skills.
- Willing to work away from home for short periods.
- Site commissioning, ad hoc servicing and repair
- Instrumentation setup, calibration
- Undertake site survey visits to support sales activities
- Ensure successful delivery within budget of assigned activities
- Provide quality assurance and peer review for projects and service activities.
- Assist with internal testing/ factory acceptance testing on computer systems
- Ensure that quality records are generated and maintained
- Be prepared to mobilise at short notice to support service requirements
Technical Skill Set:
- Auto Cad
- SCADA – Knowledge of SCADA system development.
- PLC – Confidence in IEC(phone number removed) programming languages
- Knowledge of HMI development
- Controls instrumentation, i.e. setting up pressure transmitters, level transmitters, flow transmitters, etc.
- Computer systems engineering, i.e. Microsoft Access, SQL & SharePoint
- Systems integration
- Project Management
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.