Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
History is important, it is what shapes and moulds us as individuals and the same applies to organisations. In the case of technology firms, the pace of how they grow and change is amplified by the need to innovate and stay relevant. This firm have developed from their beginnings, nearly 5 decades ago, working with instrumentation products across several industries before expanding towards automation solutions. Now their solutions are more relevant than ever with the rising energy costs and the demand from businesses to drive down costs, alongside reducing energy usage, all while maximising the quality of their workspace. All this culminates into making it a very good opportunity, under one of the best management structures we have seen. If you are looking for flex and understanding where you are supported to really flourish, then this is definitely worth looking into.
Engineers should have relevant software/hardware engineering background, and a proven track record of systems design and implementation based around some of the following:
- SCADA packages (Citect, Intouch, VTSCADA)
- PLC’s (Siemens, Rockwell, Schneider)
- Industrial networks (Modbus TCP, Ethernet-IP, DNP3, IEC61850)
- Microsoft Development Packages (Microsoft Office, SQL)
- Electrical Design Packages (AutoCAD etc.)
- Engineering project documentation
- Cradle to Grave engineering
- Commercial acumen
Ideal candidates will be:
- Qualified to HND/degree level or can demonstrate a high level of coding experience in system development.
- Comfortable working in all aspects found within a control system project lifecycle
- Strong communicator with excellent organisational skills.
- Willing to work away from home for short periods.
- Site commissioning, ad hoc servicing and repair
- Instrumentation setup, calibration
- Undertake site survey visits to support sales activities
- Ensure successful delivery within budget of assigned activities
- Provide quality assurance and peer review for projects and service activities.
- Assist with internal testing/ factory acceptance testing on computer systems
- Ensure that quality records are generated and maintained
- Be prepared to mobilise at short notice to support service requirements
Technical Skill Set:
- Auto Cad
- SCADA – Knowledge of SCADA system development.
- PLC – Confidence in IEC(phone number removed) programming languages
- Knowledge of HMI development
- Controls instrumentation, i.e. setting up pressure transmitters, level transmitters, flow transmitters, etc.
- Computer systems engineering, i.e. Microsoft Access, SQL & SharePoint
- Systems integration
- Project Management
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.