KBM Resourcing Ltd
Junior Cost / Project Controller
An exciting opportunity has become available with one of our dynamic and forwarding thinking clients based in Aberdeen. Our client has a nationwide footprint and prides themselves on the high quality service they continuously provide to their end clients. As a forward thinking organisation, our client is looking for individuals who share similar core values. With an innovative mindset you will quickly become a valuable asset to our clients growing team.
As a Project Coordinator / Junior Cost Controller you will have experience within a finance setting, have the ability to liaise with large project teams and ensure all budgets are produced in a timely manner.
The key responsibilities include:
- Liaise with senior project teams to ensure all invoicing is completed in a sufficient and timely manner
- Month end processes which are inline with requirements
- Review all purchase orders
- Liaise with internal and external clients / suppliers
- Ensure the coordination of project processes are completed
- Analyse the financial processes and outcomes of current projects, highlighting any gaps and non-compliance
- Compile tenders and estimates where appropriate
The key skills / knowledge / experience required:
- Finance background / Cost Control background essential
- Previous experience of month end processing
- Experience of purchase orders and invoicing is essential
- Previous experience within a busy Oil & Gas organisation would be desirable
- Previous experience liaising with tenders and estimators would be beneficial
- Hybrid working arrangements
- Excellent employee benefit package
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.