Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
To provide and maintain a high level of customer service while ensuring the smooth running of operations including order entry and forecast processing.
To be an integral part of continuous improvement within the Customer Support team. Work with the Customer Support Team Leader to achieve the agreed KPIs.
To work closely with the Purchasing and Planning Team to enable excellent communication to customers in relation to ensure timely order fulfilment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To be the first point of contact for all customers, liaising with any relevant internal departments as necessary
- To assist the Company and ensure smooth management of the customer service functions
- Provide customer satisfaction through the internal process using the correct procedures
- Assist customers with enquiries and provide updates of their order status
- Maintaining & analyse customer forecasts
- Engage in the monthly forecasting review meeting
- Enter orders in the SAP system and ensure a smooth flow of the order and liaise with customer.
- Develop close working relationships with all internal teams to enable effective and timely fulfilment of customer orders
- To assist the Company with standardisation of processes
- Ensure a safe working environment, follow, support, and maintain working practices, comply with all relevant HSE legislation and local policies and procedures.
- Continually work as a Team Member to continually maintain and improve the teamwork philosophy within the business
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Good levels of numeracy and literacy skills
- Good problem-solving and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal). Fluent in English
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Customer Service experience
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative and effectively contribute within a team environment
- Experience of SAP
- Experience of international sales and freight
- Ability to analyse data and report out.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.