KBM Resourcing Ltd
Customer Services Engineer
Reporting to: Customer Services Manager
Working for an Engineering company who strive to work with their customers and staff to provide the highest quality goods for the food & drink industry. With an impressive global customer base this is an exciting opportunity to join a company that can design unique tailored customer specifications and manufacture highly durable products.
Job Purpose: To carry out site installations and support key customer accounts.
To organise, manage and develop the site operations team: –
- Operate as part of a site installation team in support of customer requirements
- Provide customer facing support for:
- Service calls
- Prospective project work
- Installation & commissioning of equipment
- Developing and recording site surveys to
- Enable customer quotations.
- Develop and grow the sales value of the Site operations
- Provide input to design reviews to ease equipment installation & commissioning.
- Excellent technical skills in at least 2 key skills – Machining, Fabrication, Pipefitting, Welding & Mechanical Fitting
- Ability to interpret detailed Engineering drawings and schematics.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work in a team.
- Demonstrable PC skills, Windows Office, etc.
- Modern Apprenticeship in Engineering discipline
- HNC / HND in Engineering subject
- Board practical experience in
- Mechanical Fitting
- Moving and installation of Equipment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.