Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
- To produce general arrangement, production and detailed drawings and parts lists of the company’s and client products from in house and client provided information.
- To assist in the development of engineering design.
- To produce information in the form of drawings and specifications which allows the contracts, projects and production departments to perform their functions efficiently.
- To assist with the development of custom design software and techniques.
- To contribute to the continuing effort to reduce costs.
- To contribute to the maintenance of engineering data using data management software.
- To produce information to safely meet client and in house deadlines and to advise early of any anticipated delays.
- To ensure all relevant company procedures and policies are adhered to in the performance of the above duties.
Qualifications & experience:
- HNC or HND in a recognised mechanical engineering discipline.
- Knowledge of 3D Modelling software including but not limiting too
- Produce Detail Design Drawings
- Parametric Modelling
- Knowledge of Autodesk Software (Inventor, AutoCAD)
- Ability to assist in Project Management
- GD&T knowledge and experience of application
- Familiar with Draughting standards such as BS8888
- Knowledge of Offshore environment
- 3 years’ draughting experience.
- 5 years’+ draughting experience.
- Knowledge of plastics, rubber and composite materials
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Competence in MS Office Software
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.