Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
URGENT POSITIONS- CONTRACT, PART TIME AND FULL TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE
A client has recently undertaken a wealth of work requiring them to grow their accomplished team to help tackle their new and exciting project. The client specialises in leading new technology development and supporting existing product designs, product modification and equipment installation.
- To produce general arrangement, production and detailed drawings and parts lists of the company’s and client products from in house and client provided information.
- To assist in the development of engineering design.
- To produce information in the form of drawings and specifications which allows the contracts, projects and production departments to perform their functions efficiently.
- To assist with the development of custom design software and techniques.
- To contribute to the maintenance of engineering data using data management software.
- To produce information to safely meet client and in house deadlines and to advise early of any anticipated delays.
- To ensure all relevant company procedures and policies are adhered to in the performance of the above duties.
Qualifications & experience:
- HNC or HND in a recognised mechanical engineering discipline.
- Knowledge of 3D Modelling software
- Knowledge of Autodesk Software (Inventor, AutoCAD)
- Ability to assist in Project Management
- GD&T knowledge and experience of application
- Knowledge of Offshore environment
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Competence in MS Office Software
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.