Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
To support the Product Development department, via direct or indirect involvement in:
- Design activities to support the company’s projects and technology development.
- Design and review of new and existing technology.
- Developing 3D CAD part and assembly models and drawings.
- Producing 2D CAD layout and schematic drawings.
- Performing Engineering verification analysis to assess suitability of design.
- Supporting test activities to qualify and validate equipment designs in accordance with procedures and industry standards.
- Develop designs in line with design request and equipment technical specification.
- Provide design engineering support to the business.
- Creating quality designs, drawings, calculations and supporting documents in line with design request requirements
- Responsible for leading, attending and contributing during engineering design reviews.
- Support engineering cost and delivery estimates for the company’s projects.
- Checking of technical documents associated with design development.
- Actively promote a positive team working environment within the Product Development
Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in relevant field (mechanical, electro-mechanical)
- BOSIET and MIST
- Chartered Engineer or working towards
- Engineering experience in mechanical equipment design
- Design development of new products / technology
- Experience with fast paced project delivery
- Providing engineering solutions to design problems
- 2D and 3D CAD systems Performing tolerance studies at assembly level
- Experience working in Oil and Gas Industry
- Experience with drilling, solids control or drilling fluids areas
- Autodesk Inventor
- Hand calculations and FEA for verification of design
- 2D and 3D CAD modelling and drafting
- Driving Licence
- Autodesk Inventor
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.