Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
An outstanding opportunity for a Design Technician to join a Timber Frame Design and Manufacturing Company has become available. Based in either the central belt or Aberdeen you will be reporting to the Design Manager, producing kit drawings with the architect’s information and agreed specifications to allow the factory to manufacture and the site to erect. Providing services to Residential Projects and Commercial Projects they always complete work to a high standard and are looking for someone who possesses the same drive and ethos to maintain this. They have created an outstanding array of clients due to their success, spanning the length and breadth of the country and you would be joining a company who truly value their staff and support them throughout the project.
- To ensure timber frame designs and associated tasks are completed within scheduled/programmed timescales.
- To provide the factory and site with accurate and efficient information.
- To adhere to design programme.
- Liaise with clients, engineers, architects and any sub-contracted works during design and manufacturing process.
- Preparation and passing of information to factory and site.
- To contribute to outlined department objectives and design office procedures.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.