Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
An outstanding job for an Earthworks CAD Technician has become available with a top Groundworks and Surfacing Contractor. The role is based near Livingston and will be predominantly office based, operating with a friendly, highly skilled team. You can expect to be working on projects such as bulk earthmoving, water and drainage, civil engineering and infrastructure valuing up to £5million and designing 3D earthwork Models and plans. This a great time to join this company, as they are currently thriving and winning regular contracts.
- Reading, evaluating and interpreting designs and drawings.
- Translating & preparing 3D earthworks models of proposed sites and foundation designs using a variety of CAD software programmes.
- Digitising Point Cloud data to produce earthworks surface models.
- Calculating volumes and applying knowledge of earthworks principles to the project.
- Be part of a team to deliver models and drawings of a high standard and accuracy in accordance with design specifications requirements & across all departments;
- Presenting working drawings for use in all stages of the project, tender, construction and completion.
- Documenting and updating drawings.
- Maintaining accurate records.
- Have experience with CAD software experience (N4ce, LSS AutoCAD etc).
- Be able to create high quality technical drawings and plans.
- Liaise with a variety of site-based colleagues.
- Have great attention to detail.
- Opportunities for development and progression
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.