KBM Resourcing Ltd
- To design new electrical systems for the company or client equipment.
- To specify, design and implement electrical upgrades to existing company and client owned equipment.
- Responsible for documenting specifications, schematics, and diagrams throughout the design process.
- Responsible for issuing reports associated with tasks.
- Work closely with the Electrical & Engineering Teams displaying strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- To liaise and manage electrical sub-contractors and sub-contract work scopes in conjunction with the company’s project engineering team.
- Detail-orientated time management and meet deadlines with a focus on project schedules.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives and identify inefficiencies and cost optimization opportunities.
- Create and implement best practice directives, policies, and processes to improve operational and financial performance.
- Deliver solutions to problems while maintaining high levels of quality and service within budgetary requirements.
Responsibilities & accountabilities include:
- To follow the process of continuous improvement and to demonstrate a continuous improvement approach towards all processes, products and tasks within their role, to maintain and report key performance indicators, and to act as required to ensure agreed performance standards and expectations are achieved or excelled.
- To show commitment to HSEQ and to set good personal examples on HSEQ issues within their area of operation and influence. Required to report all accidents and near misses to their line manager, and to always lead by example and set high standards in all aspects of their role.
- To actively participate in all aspects of HSEQ awareness, education, training and communication. Accountable for stopping a job if perceived that it is not safe to progress for personnel or the equipment/ product, or if not adhering to the company’s standards or procedures.
- To challenge internal and external processes, procedures and methodologies and to actively encourage innovation to improve the company’s offering.
Experience, qualifications & skills:
- Electrical / Electronic degree preferred although consideration to candidates with HNC / HND and relevant industry experience in a similar role.
- Technically competent in CAD software.
- Competent in Eplan software programs or similar.
- Competent in specifying electrical and electronic components, cabling and enclosures.
- Knowledge of relevant industry standards and regulations is essential.
- Proficient IT skills.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.