KBM Resourcing Ltd
The role involves being responsible for all the Electricians by communicating, managing and controlling the shop floor activities of the Team. To supervise and advise on the application and quality of work undertaken by the Electrical Team. To provide assistance in carrying out repairs and servicing to Company equipment both onshore and offshore. To act as Technical Person with Executive Function for the UK Operational sites.
- Act as Technical Person with Executive Function for electrical isolations and permits
- Communicate, manage and maintain high levels of awareness and compliance to HSEQ policies and procedures.
- Direct the Electrical Team in ensuring that internal/client non-conformances actions are closed out and implemented.
- Maintain an active role in the identification of opportunities for continual improvement in the Company’s quality, health safety and environmental management system, and where appropriate assist in the implementation of these improvements.
- Assist HSEQ Team in reporting, recording, investigating, and closing out any HSEQ incidents on site.
- Conduct or ensure that Toolbox Talks are conducted.
- Supply Electrical team with information and instructions as necessary. Lead, develop and motivate and skilled and effective team.
- Provide support and regularly communicate with subordinate staff, both formally and informally, to ensure that expectations are understood, and the highest level of operations are achieved.
- Liaise with management to determine appropriate manning levels for the Electrical Maintenance Team.
- Set performance targets for all processes and personnel for which you are responsible.
Skills and Experience:
- Certified Electrical Qualification
- HNC/HND in Mechanical or Electrical Discipline
- ComPex Certification
- Inspection of electrical systems, fault finding, testing and repairs
- Working with electrical schematic and wiring diagrams
- Carrying out maintenance routines
- Carry out installations
- Repair breakdowns
- Managing staff effectively
Knowledge/Skills/ Competencies- Essential
- Ability to work to a high standard at all times.
- Ability to develop and follow operational instructions.
- Dedicated to promoting a positive image of the Company.
- Able to maintain efficient running of several projects simultaneously
- Able to effectively communicate to all levels of the business.
- Ability to travel offshore/overseas when required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.