Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Based in Aberdeen, an electrical maintenance technician is required a busy workshop.
Daily duties will include but not limited to:
- Carrying out Preventative/Reactive maintenance
- Installation of the factory production plants electrical equipment
- General electrical installation and maintenance
- Testing, fault finding and construct control panels
- Assist mechanical and fabrication engineers when required
The job will work on a rota between dayshift, backshift and nightshift.
To qualify for the role you must have your 18th edition and completed an electrical apprenticeship. You should also have good experience in 3PH/1PH motor controls, finding faults using drawings and schematics and the ability to work with most form of cable and wiring mediums.
- Flexible with regard to working hours.
- Ability to work at heights from work platforms and scaffolds.
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with written and spoken English.
- PC literate.
- Health and Safety awareness
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.