KBM Resourcing Ltd
We are currently looking for an experienced Electrical Technician to join an award-winning company based in the Altens area of Aberdeen. They provide RigCooling operations in over 25 countries throughout all major oil and gas regions and have developed the technology of advanced pumping services for these markets.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Service and upkeep of, on and offshore electrical starter panels, submersible pumps and other ancillary items within the Hydro-Lift fleet when required to the highest standard, to ensure quality and service to clients
- Monitor and report the cost of poor performance regarding the Hydro Lift fleet
- Conduct Hydro-Boost Annual Electrical Inspections, for which Compex Certification is required.
- To ensure adherence to the lock out procedure for all electrical devices
- Must possess recognised Electrical qualification; recent and relevant electrical work experience preferred.
- Must have Compex (IEC60079) certification.
- Be computer-literate in MS Word, Excel and Outlook Email packages.
- A current driving license is preferred
- B2 Forklift Truck operation certification preferred but not essential.
- Experience in a similar role in the oil and gas industry preferred but not essential.
- Overhead Gantry Crane operation certificate preferred but not essential.
Core hours would be 37.5 p/week, Monday-Friday. Salary ranging from £36k – £42k depending on experience/work history.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.