Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
We are looking for an Electrical Technician to work in our busy workshop in the Altens area of Aberdeen.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Service and upkeep of, on and offshore electrical starter panels, submersible pumps and other ancillary items within the Hydro-Lift fleet when required to the highest standard, to ensure quality and service to our clients
- Monitor and report the cost of poor performance regarding the Hydro Lift fleet
- Conduct Hydro-Boost Annual Electrical Inspections, for which Compex Certification is required.
- To ensure adherence to the lock out procedure for all electrical devices
- Must possess recognised Electrical qualification; recent and relevant electrical work experience preferred.
- Must have 18th edition Wiring Regulations (BS7671:A2) and Compex (IEC60079) certification.
- Be computer-literate to Intermediate level in MS Word, Excel and Outlook Email packages.
- A current driving license is preferred (for travel between client and company worksites and premises).
- B2 Forklift Truck operation certification preferred.
- Experience in a similar role in the oil and gas industry preferred.
- Overhead Gantry Crane operation certificate preferred.
- Core hours would be 37.5 p/week, Monday-Friday
- Holidays – 33 days per annum, rising to 35 after 5 years’ service, including public holidays
- Pension – employer’s contribution of 6%; minimum employee’s contribution of 3% with the added benefit of salary exchange; on completion of 3 months’ service.
- Life insurance at 4 x reference salary
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.