Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
As an Electrical Technician you will play an integral role carrying out repairs and upgrades of electrical equipment. While working in a team installing, servicing and maintaining the company’s offshore oil equipment.
Skills/ Experience required:
- Previous experience of installation, service and repairs of offshore equipment
- Logging info on maintenance cards
- Communicating with different teams involved with carrying out repairs and upgrades of electrical equipment and allowing them to gather necessary information as required
- Working with electrical schematic and wiring diagrams
- Working within drilling, drill cuttings management, solids control or drilling fluids disciplines
There will be a varied requirement to travel overseas, installing/servicing equipment, therefore previous experience and offshore certification is essential.
Overtime Mon – Sat is paid at time and a half, Sunday is double time.
Generous Offshore Allowance per day.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.