Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
We are looking to recruit 2 Electrical Technicians to be based in Peterhead but also work offshore. You will be installing, servicing, repairing and maintaining offshore oil equipment and carrying out upgrades if necessary.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Keep logs up to date of maintenance job cards
- Provide backup and assistance to other colleagues when required
- Install, service and repair all of the clients equipment
- Assist in the product line and build new equipment as and when required
To qualify you must:
- Have all offshore certificates in date
- A certified electrical qualification
- Have experience in – inspections, wiring diagrams, fault finding and experience in Oil and gas
You must be ready to work offshore when required and also be able to work in Peterhead.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.