Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
We have an opportunity for an experienced Electrical Technician to join a global company, based in their South Aberdeen premises. We are looking for technician’s that are experienced with manufacturing, installing, commissioning, and servicing electrical equipment and power systems.
To qualify you must have served a recognised electrical apprenticeship and be competent in wiring skills such as crimping, soldering and neat and tidy cable routing.
Some of the main responsibilities will be:
- Electrical panel assembly for low voltage systems.
- Installation of control panels
- Assisting in assembly of mechanically oriented systems
- Servicing and maintenance of electrical systems.
- Carry out final testing of control systems.
- Occasional travel to site – Therefore a driver’s licence is needed
- Carry out any other duties as required by management.
Rate of pay £18 per hour plus staff benefits
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.