Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
An excellent opportunity has come up for an Electrician looking for onshore full time permanent work in the Aberdeen area.
Main responsibilities include:
- Carrying out installation and maintenance works within commercial and industrial premises.
- Work independently or as part of a team.
- Repair and fault finding on various electrical installations.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Maintain accurate records of work completed.
- Previous experience as an electrician.
- Knowledge of commercial and industrial installations.
- 18th Edition is preferable but not essential.
- Must hold a current driving license.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and highly customer-focused.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours when required.
Looking to offer a competitive salary, ongoing training, and development opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.