KBM Resourcing Ltd
An excellent opportunity has come up for an Electrician looking for onshore full time permanent work in the Aberdeen area.
Main responsibilities include:
- Carrying out installation and maintenance works within commercial and industrial premises.
- Work independently or as part of a team.
- Repair and fault finding on various electrical installations.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Maintain accurate records of work completed.
- Previous experience as an electrician.
- Knowledge of commercial and industrial installations.
- 18th Edition is preferable but not essential.
- Must hold a current driving license.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and highly customer-focused.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours when required.
Looking to offer a competitive salary, ongoing training, and development opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.