Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
This client is established as a key and trusted partner in the Oil and gas industry, providing pipeline and pigging support worldwide.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Necessary:
- Minimum Bsc (or equivalent) Electrical Engineering degree
- At least 5 years Hardware design experience for high critical application
- Strong knowledge of Analogue and Digital Design, including multilayer FPGA
- PCBs for high-speed applications, microprocessors/microcontrollers, programmable logic, PCB design and design for EMC, Schematic capture, PCB and simulation using Altium designer
- Selecting components for the development of printed circuit boards and components
- Good understating of IPC Levels and ability to detect PCB soldering defects to IPC Level 3
- Advanced ability to perform component level troubleshooting
- Experience of electronic assembly, testing and tool building
- Hands-on capability across a breadth of electronics including hardware design, PCB layout, fabrication, and test, with the ability to analyse and apply results
- Creating and peer reviewing Functional Design Specifications, Schematics,
- Wiring Diagrams, GA drawings, BOMs and Test Specifications as per guidelines
- Deadline driven
- Strong ability to perform well under pressure of a high and varied workload, tight deadlines and changing job priorities
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work effectively within multi discipline teams not only internally, but with facets of the business within different regions.
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the job role
- Ability to work autonomously and exercise initiative to resolve potential problems
- Excellent Computer literacy and ability to adapt to new systems used by company.
Salary package dependent on experience.
Sick pay, Cycle to Work Scheme and private medical available as part of benefits.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.