Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
An exciting Estimating opportunity has become available to join a well-established Design and Build Contractor in Aberdeen. Preferably, you will possess previous experience within an Estimating role so that you can hit the ground running upon starting. With a number of projects currently ongoing the sectors of work include commercial builds, healthcare, retail and hospitality to name a few. The projects this company carry out cover small to large scale, with no project being too simple or too complex. Keen on investing in their employees, they recognise their staff are the driving force of the company and provide the best technologies to carry out the job at hand.
- Explore documentation in order to gain a deep understanding of the project requirements.
- Select, measure and track important metrics.
- Visit sites, warehouses and other venues necessary to do the estimate.
- Perform analysis of collected data and metrics.
- Prepare forecasts.
- Conduct risk analysis activities.
- Create and present reports to upper management.
- Analyse and evaluate offers.
- Commercial builds
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.