Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
An attractive opportunity for an Estimator to join a well-established Civil Engineering Contractor has become available in Aberdeen. If you have experience with civils groundworks or utilities then this role could be ideal for you. The company as a whole provide service across sectors such as Utilities, Civil Engineering, Residential, Recycling and Drilling and use the most up to date equipment and methods to carry out projects for their clients. They are a multi award winning company who are winning contracts within the area and continuing to do so with an excellent client portfolio.
- Prepare and estimate budget costs by studying plans and specifications.
- Evaluate offers to purchase by site requirements, additions, and costing changes.
- Write up and present budgets, reports, and project plans.
- Develop bids for projects.
- Schedule meetings with clients, site managers, and staff.
- Process paperwork and travel to building sites as required.
- Role can be hybrid
- Some site visits required
- Negotiable DOE
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.