Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
If you are either a Trainee Estimator looking for a new role to kick start your career in the construction industry or an experienced Estimator looking for a new challenge, an outstanding opportunity to join a Joinery Design and Manufacturing Contractor is currently available. Based in the Central Belt or Aberdeen, you will be part of a company who are passionate about the industry and their services across projects such as Hotels, Residential Projects and Commercial Builds. If joining as a Trainee, full training will be provided learning the contractors’ systems in order to build the foundations for a long, rewarding career with the company. If joining as an experienced Estimator, you will be expected to be able to hit the ground running in an environment that promotes teamwork and a friendly staff environment. This is a contractor who are winning regular contracts and have been successful due to the passion for their work resulting in projects being completed on time and in budget to the client’s satisfaction.
- Analysing plans, bills of quantities and other project documentation in order to estimate costs.
- Researching, sourcing, negotiating and obtaining the best prices and quotes from suppliers and subcontractors.
- Analysing data that can affect costs.
- Assessing the financial, technical and operational risks of the project.
- Visiting project sites to gather information.
- Inputting into decisions over whether to bid for the project.
- Working closely with key members of the project team and liaising with clients and suppliers.
- Keeping detailed records and writing reports.
- Trainee – £25-30K
- Estimator – £35-45K
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.