Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
A first-class opportunity for an Estimator to join a Main Civil Engineering Contractor based in Kilmarnock has become available. This role is open to Estimators of all levels, so long as you posses relevant Civils experience. The role will see you report to the Estimating Manager on project that span from bridges, access road, cycle paths to earthworks and drainage projects. They have enjoyed success over a long running history and are now looking for the right person to join their Estimating team to help drive and continue success moving forward.
- Relevant civils experienced
- Ensure costs remain in line with forecasts.
- Compiling bids for work.
- Clarifying the client’s needs and expectations.
- Preparing and submitting quotations for work.
- Collating detailed price lists of everything needed on each construction project.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.