KBM Resourcing Ltd
If you are an Estimator looking for a new role, you may want to cast your eye over this available Estimating position with an established Multi-Disciplined Contractor based in Fife. Ideally you will possess experience estimating commercial electrical works, pricing/ tendering and completing valuations/ measurements. This role will mostly be office based working on exciting projects that involve New Builds, Refurbishments and Facilities Management. Covering sectors such as Building Services, M&E and Civil Engineering, this company are well positioned to carry out a variety of projects and they are looking forward to welcoming someone who is looking for a rewarding and engaging role, whilst being part of the company’s future success.
- Compiling bids for work.
- Calculating the cost of materials, transport, labour and equipment hire.
- Collating detailed price lists of everything needed on each construction project.
- Overseeing projects to ensure costs remain in line with forecasts.
- Taking measurements.
- Completing work quality submissions.
- Trade background (not essential).
- Electrical project experience.
- DOE + Vehicle or Car Allowance.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.