Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
A new opportunity for an Estimator to join a successful Civil Engineering Contractor based in Fife. This role would also suit a Quantity Surveyor who is looking to carry out Estimating work as some Quantity Surveying work will be involved in certain contracts. This company are a Main Contractor who also carry out Sub-Contract work including earthworks, concrete works, road maintenance, groundwork for residential and commercial building and more. Projects typically range in value up to £2million in connection with a strong portfolio of clients. With the company operating for over 80 years, you can be confident you will be joining a well-established contractor who offer excellent security and a great environment to work in who are passionate about what they do.
- Analyse company data, monitor budgets and prices using software packages.
- Review and assess cost estimates.
- Identify labour, material, costs and time requirements by researching proposals, blueprints, and any related documents.
- Prepare detailed cost estimate reports.
- Conduct regular risk assessments.
- Oversee the different stages of a company project to ensure that expenses follow the forecast plan.
- Present reports to management.
Salary: up to £40K
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.