Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
An excellent opportunity for an Estimator to join an established Main Construction Contractor based in Glasgow has recently become available. This opportunity would align with projects covering the fit out and refurbishment sector on Commercial, Residential and Industrial builds. You would be joining a company that truly value their staff, who are recognised as the key to the companies growing success. With client satisfaction at the core of everything they do, you will demonstrate previous Estimating experience in order to hit the ground running and continue repeat business.
- Analysing plans, bills of quantities and other project documentation in order to estimate costs.
- Researching, sourcing, negotiating and obtaining the best prices and quotes from suppliers and subcontractors.
- Analysing data that can affect costs.
- Assessing the financial, technical and operational risks of the project.
- Visiting project sites to gather information.
- Inputting into decisions over whether to bid for the project.
- Working closely with key members of the project team.
- Keeping detailed records and writing reports.
- Fit out/ refurbishment experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.