Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
An outstanding opportunity for an Estimator to join a well-established Main Refurbishment and Fit Out contractor has become available based in Glasgow. They have carried out some exciting projects and continue to do so. Projects span across sectors such as Commercial Builds and Museum and Heritage including professional sports teams bar and lounges, museums and galleries. Beginning life as a family business they have enjoyed great success and have moved into a multi-service business whilst maintaining the same family values the company was built on.
- Analysing plans, bills of quantities and other project documentation in order to estimate costs.
- Researching, sourcing, negotiating and obtaining the best prices and quotes from suppliers and subcontractors.
- Analysing data that can affect costs.
- Assessing the financial, technical and operational risks of the project.
- Visiting project sites to gather information.
- Inputting into decisions over whether to bid for the project.
- Working closely with key members of the project team.
- Keeping detailed records and writing reports.
- Have a high level of drive, energy and initiative
- Have the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Be reliable, proactive and self-motivated
- Possess the ability to work unsupervised
- Experience in a fit out environment
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.