Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
An excellent opportunity to join a Main Design and Build Contractor as an Estimator has recently become available within Central Scotland. This opportunity is a fantastic opportunity to join an Estimating team who are busy and winning regular contracts with a range of projects such as Nursing Homes, Social Housing, Schools and more. Reporting to the Estimating Manager you will be part of a team of 3 and any training required will be provided in order to get up to speed with the companies systems. Providing an outstanding service to their clients, they have excellent client retention records due to their reliable and high quality work.
- Compiling bids for work.
- Calculating the cost of materials, transport, labour and equipment hire.
- Collating detailed price lists of everything needed on each construction project.
- Clarifying the client’s needs and expectations.
- Making visits to proposed construction sites.
- Presenting bids to clients and answering their questions.
- Completing work quality submissions.
- Making use of relevant computer software.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.