Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Working for an Engineering company who strive to work with their customers and staff to provide the highest quality goods for the food & drink industry. With an impressive global customer base this is an exciting opportunity to join a company that can design unique tailored customer specifications and manufacture highly durable products.
Reporting to the manufacturing manager while working with the onsite team fabricating and joining metal parts, components and assemblies to engineering drawings. Other duties include using qualified welding procedures specifications as applicable. Maintaining records of work undertaken, including compliance with all traceability requirements.
Experience and Knowledge:
- Time served Fabricator / Sheet-metalworker
- The ability to work accurately.
- Good practical skills.
- The ability to read engineering drawings and follow instructions.
- Good mathematics skills to work out developments.
- A good level of fitness.
- Knowledge of the properties and characteristics of metals used for cutting, forming and welding objects and of various welding rods, fluxes, etc.
- Skilled in identifying the proper power and hand tools to operate in the safest and efficient manner possible.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.