Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Due to continued growth and an increase workload, our client based in Falkirk is looking to expand their finance department. This is an excellent opportunity to expand your knowledge and join a thriving organisation who are growing year on year. As a finance personnel you will be an active team member of the larger finance team, you will be the first point on contact for any finance queries and support the finance department as a whole.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving organisation who have multiple projects in the pipeline and have a positive 2023 ahead. They are specialists in their field and are looking to appoint like-minded individuals who are going to promote their internal philosophy.
The key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Prepare journal entries, supporting entries and carry out analysis
- Providing the management accountant with month end balance sheet reconciliations for review
- General support with prepayments, bank reconciliations, sales orders, invoicing and accruals
- Ensure all finance duties are completed to a high standard and are inline with company compliance
- VAT returns
- Prepare monthly reports
The key skills / knowledge / experience includes:
- Previous experience within a small finance team
- Part-qualified or qualified by experience
- IT literate (Microsoft Office & Excel)
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Strong finance knowledge
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.