Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Our client is looking for a driven individual who can help sustain growth and ensure success is maintained. You will work closely with senior management and be an important point of contact for any finance queries. You will lead by example and provide sufficient training to junior members of staff when required.
Established in 2014 this progressive company are seeking to continue to make a mark in their specialist field. This is a tight knit organisation who are looking to push forward with recruiting the key role of FD. Personal fit is as important as relevant experience, and this could well suit someone who is currently a Finance manager looking for the next step. Consistent with the company ethos it is a ‘hands on’ approach to all aspects of accounting. The team will be developed around the FD but initially it would suit someone content with dropping onto whatever is necessary.
The key responsibilities include:
The finance director is accountable for day-to-day operation and long-term strategy. They will be asked to:
- Implement robust financial systems
- Lead the budgeting, forecasting and planning process
- Support senior teams to create growth strategies
- Forge strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Advise the Board and Senior Management Team on all matters relating to financial performance
- Prepare annual accounts
- Control all financial and accountancy matters including month end reports, management accounts, cashflow management, statutory accounts, compliance, presentation of management information and KPIs
- Support the business through change and growth periods, coordinating corporate finance, debt, taxation, equity and acquisitions, as appropriate
- Ensure the regulatory requirements pf all statutory bodies are met
- Have robust accounting experience
- Experience of analysing financial data and providing recommendations based on this analysis.
- Have a recognised accounting qualification or qualified through experience
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.