Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
Finance Director Job Description
The Finance Director is a crucial strategic and operational role at the heart of a business.
Working closely with the board, the Finance Director assumes full responsibility for all financial aspects of the company’s business. This involves analysing financial performance, advising the Senior Management Team on these findings and implementing recommendations to achieve the most profitable results for the business.
Outlined below are a number of standard duties that this job role entails.
The Finance Director is accountable for day-to-day operations and long-term strategy. They will be asked to:
- Implement robust financial systems
- Lead the budgeting, forecasting and planning process
- Support senior teams to create growth strategies and plans
- Forge strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Advise the Board and Senior Management Team on all matters relating to financial performance
- Lead and motivate the finance team
- Prepare annual accounts
- Control all financial and accountancy matters including month end reports, management accounts, cash flow management, statutory accounts, compliance, presentation of management information and KPIs
- Support the business through change and growth periods, coordinating corporate finance, debt, taxation, equity and acquisitions, as appropriate
- Ensure the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met
- Must be an experienced Finance Director/Senior Finance Manager.
- Have robust accounting experience.
- Experience of analysing financial data and providing recommendations based on this analysis.
On offer for the position is a salary of around £60K with additional benefits.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.