KBM Resourcing Ltd
Are you an experienced finance manager looking for a new challenge? One of our clients based in Glasgow is looking for a finance manager to come join them on a full-time, fixed term basis. This would ideally suit someone who has vast amounts of experience within a small finance team. As the finance manager you will be a key member of our client’s finance team, you will also be the first point of contact for any finance queries that come in from finance and non-finance personnel.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation where you will be recognised for your efforts and quickly become an integral aspect of their larger team.
The key responsibilities include:
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare management accounts
- General ledger management
- VAT returns and submissions
- Reconciliation of financial accounts
- Ensure all bank transactions are monitored and controlled when required
- Cashflow forecasting
- Ad hoc duties
- Review and preparation of revenue
The key skills / knowledge / experience required:
- Qualified accountant CIMA / ACCA or equivalent
- Strong experience within a similar role
- Excellent ability to communicate and liaise with senior team members
- Strong business acumen
- IT literate
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.