Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
To co-ordinate all activities required for the successful completion of all assigned customer orders. Including liaising with key stakeholders throughout all stages of the project. As a Graduate the position will be supervised by a trained Project Engineer allowing time to develop capabilities and competency.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To review and take ownership of projects, and their associated documentation, handed over from the proposals department.
- To ensure that projects are run in accordance with the company’s health, safety and environmental policy.
- To assess bought-in parts required and work with the procurement team to meet project deadlines.
- To schedule projects to safely meet client and in-house deadlines and to monitor and report progress.
- To partake in and witness product testing and to ensure third party witnessing is carried out where applicable.
- To prepare and monitor project budgets to ensure projects meet or exceed their profit targets.
- To prepare valuations and ensure information is passed to accounts to allow invoices to be issued on their due dates.
- To prepare close out reports and provide feedback to the contracts department on actual versus estimated costs.
- To expedite drawings, materials and any other applicable items required to carry out the execution of projects successfully.
- To provide progress reports for both clients and senior management which adequately explain the position of all projects under the job-holders ownership.
- To identify risks, mitigations and contingency plans to ensure the effective running projects.
- HNC/HND Mechanical or Marine Engineering discipline
- Degree in Engineering discipline
- Graduate role, no previous experience is required.
- N/A – Training will be provided as part of the role
- Must be an organised individual who is also commercially and contractually aware.
- Must have well developed interpersonal and communications skills.
- Must be computer literate, particularly in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Must be willing to work within a team.
- Must be willing to accept responsibility when delegated.
- Must be highly motivated and keen to develop.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.