Job now filled, regular requirement, please send CV for future vacancies
An excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation with decades worth of knowledge and experience within their specialist field. This newly created opportunity allows a qualified accountant to put their own stamp on things and really make this role their own. This opportunity can be either based in Moray or Angus but travel between sites is essential and will be required when need be.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent work ethic and have a drive to grow the business further as we enter 2023. As a company accountant you will be working closely with the Finance Director and other senior management within the organisation. Therefore, they are looking for an individual who is a great communicator and enjoys being part of an integrated team. This is an excellent opportunity to grow professionally and personally alongside an organisation who put their employees & customers at the forefront of everything they do. If you feel this could be the right challenge for you, hit apply and we will be in touch!
The key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations and variance commentary
- Managing a finance team and leading them to deliver a high performance which support other areas of the business including Operations and the Commercial department
- Year-end accounts productions
- Ensure cashflow is continuously under review as the company grows
- Audit preparation
- Continuously implementing change to ensure financial processes and procedures are of the highest standard
- Liaising with the FD and senior management team daily
- Develop annual budgets forecasts and reforecasts when necessary
The key skills/ knowledge / experience required:
- A qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA or equivalent)
- Excellent experience within a visibly senior finance role
- Sound understanding of financial ERP / MRP integrated accounting systems
- Previous experience of leading & managing a successful finance team
- Travel is required therefore a driving licence is essential
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.